Information for visitors
This site is intended for users of eduroam from other organizations.
Eduroam (EDUcation ROAMing) is an international project promoting the mobility of users in academic networks. It allows users to connect to mainly wi-fi networks of all involved organizations. More information about eduroam project can be found at www.eduroam.cz/en/.
Connecting through your eduroam identity in UJAK network should be fully automated. If you have some trouble with connecting first make sure the setting is appropriate for technical and safety parameters used in UJAK. Do you need more advice? Contact technical support.
- SSID: eduroam
- Technology: 802.11b / g / n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Authentication: 802.1x
- Security: WPA2
- Encryption: AES
Restrictions on network UJAK
- it is supported protocol IPv4 and IPv6
- IPv4 address is allocated via DHCP
- IPv6 address is allocated
- addresses in the range 10.2.0.0/16 are assigned
- any ports are not blocked
- it is not allowed the use of Peer to Peer Networks
- before connecting we recommend to read the operating rules of UJAK network
Covered are buildings A (Roháčova 63) and C (Ostromečská 8).
the Managers contact Technical support